You can only derive good results from a reservoir when you are aware of its logs. This book is designed for the interpretation of different well logs. You can find many chapters related to Stratigraphy of the formation. From the geological point of view, geological logs are discussed in this book. The author has presented all topics in very great details. If you want to be a familiar with well logging you must study this amazing book written by Malcolm Rider. You can download it free from our website. Following are features of this book.
Geological Interpretation of Well Logs PDF Features
- This book is consist of updated knowledge of Geological Interpretation of Well Logging.
- You will find an advanced concept of well logs
- The book is written in soft wording so that everyone can read it.
- It includes all the tables and diagrams of important the topics.
- Geological Interpretation of Well Logs is explained in good detail.
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Introduction
Chapter No2: The Logging Environment
Chapter No3: Subsurface Pressure Measurement
Chapter No4: Temperature Logging
Chapter No5: Caliper Logs
Chapter No6: Self Potential Or SP Logs
Chapter No7: Resistivity Logs
Chapter No8: The Gamma Ray And Spectral Gamma Ray
Chapter No9: Sonic Or Acoustic Logs
Chapter No10: The Density And Photoelectric Factor Logs
Chapter No11: The Neutron Log
Chapter No12: Lithology Reconstruction From Logs
Chapter No13: NMR
Chapter No14: Dipmeter
Chapter No15: Image Logs
Chapter No16: Facies, Sequences And Depositional Environments From Logs
Chapter No17: Sequence Stratigraphy And Stratigraphy
Chapter No18: Conclusion