The fundamental of Reservoir Engineering has been written for those in the oil industry requiring a good knowledge of how the complex subject of reservoir engineering can be applied in the field in a practical manner. The book is a simple statement of reservoir background and its basic concept. It will also be useful for those associated with the subject of primary production and well performance. All the important equations related to the reservoir are presented in a good manner in this book.
And those involved in the management of oil and gas fields will also find it particularly relevant. You can download the Fundamental of Reservoir Engineering by Dr. Candle pdf book free from our website, click on the download button and get it free. This book is written in a friendly manner and it will be superb for the reader to understand this book. following are the main features of the Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering pdf book.
You May Also Like: Petroleum Engineering: Principles and Practice Pdf
Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering PDF features
- Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering is available both in hard and soft formats so you can get any and read it anywhere.
- This is one of the finest books which discusses concepts such as balance equations, diffusivity equations, continuity equations, and many other basic concepts.
- The book contains important diagrams, graphs, and tables as well.
- It is very easy to read and understandable.
- Total of five chapters are presented in this book. From this, you can gain knowledge about the reservoir.
Table of Contents
Chapter No 1: Introduction.
Chapter No 2: Fluid Flow in Porous Media
Chapter No 3: The Differential Equation for Fluid Flow in Porous Media.
Chapter No 4: Primary Production
Chapter No 5: Individual Well Performance.
Appendix A: The Calculus.
Appendix B: Fluid Particle Movement in a Potential Fluid.
Appendix C: Units and Conversion Factors.