This volume of books differentiates between the practical application of physical principles which is faced in the primary recovery of oil and gas. Examples and procedures for the solution of common problems which play an important role in the reservoir are covered. The first few chapters stress fundamentals and provide the basis for a thorough understanding of the data needed in reservoir engineering studies. Click on the download option and get it free from our website.
The authors have discussed the fundamental concept of reservoir engineering. Recovery mechanisms are introduced and steady-state flow concepts and equations are discussed. Volumetric calculations, material balance, and immiscible displacement processes are then presented. Excellent concepts such as saturated oil reservoirs, water influx, unsaturated oil reservoirs, and many other basic concepts. You can download this book for absolutely free at the end of this article. Individual chapters are devoted to the analysis of common drive mechanisms. The following are the main features of this book.
Applied Reservoir Engineering Volume 1 PDF features
- Applied Reservoir Engineering is a book, which contains important diagrams, graphs, and tables along with each topic.
- It is very easy to read and understandable.
- A fundamental background of Reservoir is Presented in this book by the authors.
- The book is available in both hard copy and pdf formats. It will be easy for you to study it on your laptop and Personal computer.
- One of the recommended books in the reservoir.
Table of Contents:
Chapter No 1: Geology.
Chapter No 2: Properties of Reservoir Rocks.
Chapter No 3: Fluid Properties.
Chapter No 4: Reservoir Volumetrics.
Chapter No 5: Gas Reservoirs.
Chapter No 6: Gas Condensate Reservoirs.
Chapter No 7: Fluid Flow in Reservoirs.
Chapter No 8: Oil Reservoir Drive Mechanisms.
Chapter No 9: Solution Gas Drive Reservoirs.
Chapter No 10: Multi-zone Reservoir Performance.
Chapter No 11: Immiscible Fluid Displacement Mechanisms.