If you want to study Petroleum Geology Pakistan, You must readout this book. It contains great detail of the Geological history of Pakistan. Petroleum Geology of Pakistan by Iqbal. Badri has one of the books that have a huge contribution to the Oil and Gas Industry of Pakistan. A well-known book on Petroleum geology is recommended almost in every academic course in Pakistan. This book contains twenty-five chapters including a list of illustrations. If you want to study the Petroleum geology of Pakistan, You must click on the download button and get this great book absolutely free. The following are the main features of this book.
Petroleum Geology of Pakistan by Iqbal B.Kadri PDF
- One of the well-recognized books on the Petroleum geology of Pakistan.
- If you want to study the basic concept of Pakistan Geology, this is the best book you can get.
- All the information contained in the book is updated with the latest knowledge from the Petroleum Geology of Pakistan.
- This handbook is available both in soft and hard formats.
- It is very easy to read since the wording is easy and you can understand the concepts easily.
- All the topics are explained with their background, basic definitions, and also with the good
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Introduction
Chapter No2: History of Petroleum Exploration
Chapter No3: Tectonic Framework
Chapter No4: Sedimentary Basins and Their Evolution
Chapter No5: Stratigraphic Nomenclature
Chapter No6: Precambrian
Chapter No7: Cambrian
Chapter No8: Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, and Carboniferous
Chapter No9: Permian
Chapter No10: Triassic
Chapter No11: Jurassic
Chapter No12: Cretaceous
Chapter No13: Paleocene
Chapter No14: Eocene
Chapter No15: Post Eocene
Chapter No16: Off Shore Indus
Chapter No17: Baluchistan Basin
Chapter No18: Source Rock and Geothermal Gradients
Chapter No19: Gas Composition and Genesis
Chapter No20: Drilling Conditions
Chapter No21: Structural Styles and Petroleum Plays
Chapter No22: Producing Potential Oil and Gas Reservoir
Chapter No23: Oil and Gas Sheep
Chapter No24: Legal FrameWork
Chapter No25: Economics of Petroleum Exploration/Production