Fundamentals of Petroleum Refining give primary concepts and introduction to refinery topics. It also includes thermophysical properties of petroleum fractions. Fundamentals of Petroleum Refining contains great background knowledge which is needed for an understanding of refinery operations. A process engineering software would also be a great help.
Click on download option and get this book free from our website. This book is one of the recommended books in the course outline for undergraduate and graduate students in Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. If you want to study fundamentals of the refinery, you must read out this book. Follow the main features of this book.
You May Like: Oil 101 Pdf Morgan Downey Free Download
Fundamentals of Petroleum Refining PDF Features
- This book provides the great description of major refinery processes.
- Fundamentals of Petroleum Refining is the ideal book for getting the necessary background in the field and understanding new applications in the refining industry.
- The pdf of this book will let you read it in your Personal computers.
- The book includes fundamentals topics which are not commonly considered important in refinery textbooks.
- Each topic is explained with the basic concept, figures, and tables.
Table of Contents
Chapter No 1: Introduction
Chapter No 2: Refinery Feedstocks and Products
Chapter No 3: Thermophysical Properties of Petroleum Fractions and Crude Oils
Chapter No 4: Crude Distillation
Chapter No 5: Catalytic Reforming and Isomerization
Chapter No 6: Thermal Cracking and Coking
Chapter No 7: Hydroconversion
Chapter No 8: Fluidised Catalytic Cracking
Chapter No 9: Product Blending
Chapter No 10: Alkylation
Chapter No 11: Hydrogen Production
Chapter No 12: Clean Fuels
Chapter No 13: Residue Upgrading
Chapter No 14: Safety in Petroleum Refineries
Chapter No 15: Acid Gas Processing and Mercaptans Removal
Chapter No 16: Refinery Economics
Chapter No 17: Environmental Aspects in Refining
Chapter No 18: Overall Refinery Case Study