During the process of drilling a well, we take a rock sample to study the different Properties of Reservoir Rocks. This sample is called a core in the terms of petroleum engineering. There different types of core analysis. Conventional Coring and Sidewall Coring are two of them of them. It is important to have a good knowledge about the observation of this core sample because it helps us determine many rock properties such as porosity, permeability, and other that are crucial to us for the production of hydrocarbons. The book which is among the most demanded for this subject is Properties of Reservoir Rocks: Core Analysis Pdf by R.P. Monicard. In this article, we are going to discuss different features of this book and its soft form’s. You can read table of contents and then at the end, download Properties of Reservoir Rocks: Core Analysis Pdf by R.P. Monicard.
Properties of Reservoir Rocks: Core Analysis Features.
Here is a list of some of the features which you are about to get from this book.
- This book is one of the most demanded books in the field of petroleum for studying core analysis.
- All the important concepts such as studying the properties through coring such as porosity, permeability, and also the types of coring such as conventional and sidewall coring are explained in good detail.
- The book is available in both soft form and hard copies.
- The wordings in the book are easier to understand.
- All the topics are explained with diagrams, definitions, and thoroughly.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Porosity of Reservoir Rocks.
- Chapter 2: Permeability of Reservoir Rocks.
- Chapter 3: Fluid Saturation of Reservoir Rocks and Capillary Pressure.
- Chapter 4: Natural Rock Radioactivity.
- Chapter 5: Core Analysis and Interpretation of Results.
- Subject Index.
Download Properties of Reservoir Rocks: Core Analysis Pdf by R.P. Monicard Free.