A hydrocarbon reservoir is full of mysteries and to study this reservoir and make assumptions about it, the students need a book which is really up to the mark. To study reservoir engineering, the book which is very famous, reliable, and full of complete basic knowledge and equations is the Reservoir Engineering Handbook by Tarek Ahmed.
Mastering the equations such as equations for radial and linear flow, diffusivity, or material balance equation, you are going to find everything about the petroleum reservoir in this book. To get this book, download the free Reservoir Engineering Handbook Fourth Edition by Tarek Ahmed Pdf at the end of this article. Let us discuss a few more things about this book.
Reservoir Engineering Handbook Fourth Edition by Tarek Ahmed Pdf Features.
The fourth edition of this book was released in 2010. This is the updated version of the reservoir engineering handbook which contains all the latest information about the oil and gas reservoirs. Listed below are some of the major features of this book.
· This is the latest version of the reservoir engineering handbook.
· You can easily understand the text written since the English used in the book is quite simple and understandable.
· The book contains all the basic knowledge about the petroleum reservoir and also the advanced equations.
· The book is also available in the pdf format so that you can read it on your laptops and tablets as well.
· All the important graphs, pictures, and other diagrams are available with every topic where it is necessary.
Table of Contents.
Here is a list of all the chapters included in the book.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Reservoir Fluid Behavior.
Chapter 2: Reservoir Fluid Properties.
Chapter 3: Laboratory Analysis of Reservoir Fluid.
Chapter 4: Fundamentals of Rock Properties.
Chapter 5: Relative Permeability Concepts.
Chapter 6: Fundamentals of Reservoir Fluid Flow.
Chapter 7: Oil Well Performance.
Chapter 8: Gas Well Performance.
Chapter 9: Gas and Water Coning.
Chapter 10: Water Influx.
Chapter 11: Oil Recovery Mechanisms and the Material Balance Equation.
Chapter 12: Predicting Oil Reservoir Performance.
Chapter 13: Gas Reservoirs.
Chapter 14: Principles of Water Flooding.
Chapter 15: Vapor-Liquid Phase Equilibria.
Chapter 16: Analysis of Decline and Type Curves.
Chapter 17: Fractured Reservoirs.
So, this was a complete list of all the chapters that are included in this book.
Download Reservoir Engineering Handbook Fourth Edition by Tarek Ahmed Pdf.