All operations in the oil and gas industry such as exploration, drilling, and completion consume a huge sum of money and that is why we need to cover that investment with interest from the production. This makes production the last and most important step. A production engineer must be a person who knows everything about the operation that is going on. He must be aware of the formation type, problems that may arise during the production time, and several other factors.
While you a student, you need a good book to gain such knowledge. As for production, the book which is most trusted is Production Operations Volume 2 by Thomas O. Allen. You can download the free Production Operations Volume 2 Pdf at the end of this article. Let us now tell you about the features, and table of contents, and then download the pdf at the end.
Production Operations Volume 2 Pdf Features.
Here is a list of all the features which you are going to have from this pdf.
1. This is one of the most demanded books for of production stage.
2. The book deals with all the basic concepts such as production, problems that arise during production, cementing, skin, and hence, every known phenomenon during the stage of production.
3. The book is available in both hard copy and pdf formats.
4. Every topic is explained with a basic definition, diagrams, and tables.
5. You won’t face difficulty understanding it since the text used is quite easy.
Also Get: Well Testing by John Lee Pdf
Table of Contents.
Here is a list of all the chapters included in the Production Operations Volume 2 Pdf.
Chapter 1: Problem Well Analysis.
Chapter 2: Paraffin and Asphaltenes.
Chapter 3: Squeeze Cementing – Remedial Cementing.
Chapter 4: Sand Control.
Chapter 5: Formation Damage.
Chapter 6: Surfactants for Well Treatment.
Chapter 7: Acidizing.
Chapter 8: Hydraulic Fracturing.
Chapter 9: Scale Deposition, Removal, and Prevention.
Chapter 10: Corrosion Control.
Chapter 11: Workover and Completion Rigs, Workover Systems.
Chapter 12: Work over Planning.
Chapter 13: Use of Personal Computers in Production Operations.