This book is a perfect book for reservoir engineers. Lots of reservoir engineering methods are explained in good details. To facilitate the students of reservoir engineering this book is one of the trusted books. To understand the reservoir problems the author has included many important issues related to petroleum reservoirs. It contains comprehensive notes regarding worldwide practical petroleum reservoir engineering methods.
This book covers many major topics of the petroleum industry, which play an important role in calculating reservoir production. It also includes material balance topic, decline curve analysis and many more. You can download the pdf of Worldwide Practical Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Methods free from our website. Click on download option at the end of this article. Follow the main features of this book.
Worldwide Practical Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Methods Features.
- This is the most trusted book, understanding the reservoir engineering methods.
- It covers the major part of petroleum reservoir engineering.
- The book is written for the purpose of better getting reservoir concept.
- This book provides the basic fundamental reservoir methods which can be used in today industry.
- It is written in easy English, you will not face any difficulty.
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Acquiring Reservoir Engineering Data
Chapter No2: Reservoir Fluid Flow Fundamentals
Chapter No3: Unsteady-State and Pseudo Steady-State Flow
Chapter No4: Well Pressure Behavior Analysis
Chapter No5: Gas Reservoir Engineering
Chapter No6: Fluid Distribution and Frontal Displacement
Chapter No7: Material Balance
Chapter No8: Decline Curve Analysis
Chapter No9: Waterflooding and It’s Variations
Chapter No10: Enhanced Oil Recovery
Chapter No11: Computer Modeling of a Reservoir