The Properties of Petroleum Fluids Introduction:
While we talk about different petroleum fluids that are present in a hydrocarbon reservoir, it is also important to realize the importance of the properties of these fluids. All the fluids that are present in a reservoir have different properties and we need to treat them accordingly. To study the behaviour of the reservoir, the properties of fluids, and other things such as phase behaviour, you will need a book that is directed right towards the point.
One of the most studied and the best book for the purpose is The Properties of Petroleum Fluids by William D. McCain Jr. Whether we talk about components of the fluid that occur naturally, their phase behaviour, the equation of state, and another phenomenon, this book is the right one for that all that. So, to get this Petroleum book, download The Properties of Petroleum Fluids Pdf 2nd edition right now from our website.
The Properties of Petroleum Fluids Pdf Features.
Here is a list of all the features which you are going to get from this book.
- This is one of the most demanded books in the field of the reservoir to study the properties of fluids.
- The working in the book makes in quite easier to understand and even if you are weaker in English, it does not matter.
- The components of the fluid that occur naturally, their phase behaviour, the equation of state, and other phenomenon related to the reservoir are discussed thoroughly.
- All the topics are explained with a definition, equations, and graphs.
- This book is available both in hard and soft formats.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Components of Naturally Occurring Petroleum Fluids.
- Chapter 2: Phase Behavior.
- Chapter 3: Equations of State.
- Chapter 4: Other Equations of State for Real Gases.
- Chapter 5: The Five Reservoir Fluids.
- Chapter 6: Properties of Dry Gases.
- Chapter 7: Properties of Wet Gases.
- Chapter 8: Properties of Black Oils – Definitions.
- Chapter 9: Properties of Black Oils – Field Data.
- Chapter 10: Properties of Black Oils – Reservoir Fluid Studies.
- Chapter 11: Properties of Black Oils – Correlations.
- Chapter 12: Gas-Liquid Equilibria.
- Chapter 13: Surface Separation.
- Chapter 14: Equilibrium-Ratio Correlations.
- Chapter 15: Gas-Liquid Equilibria Calculations with Equations of State.
- Chapter 16: Properties of Oilfield Waters.
- Chapter 17: Gas Hydrates.
- Appendix A.
- Appendix B.
Download The Properties of Petroleum Fluids Pdf 2nd Edition Free:
The content was removed upon the request of copyright owner. Please, support the writer and publishers by buying a hard copy for this book.