Handbook of Natural Gas Engineering Introduction:
The department of natural gas engineering is as important as the oilfield engineering. Being a student at college level, while you are taught about different gases, it is very important to know everything about them. The behavior of gases is even more complicated than the oil and to understand it concepts, you need a book that redirects you directly towards the problems that occur on its field. One of the handbooks that is very famous and demanded for the subject is this Handbook of Natural Gas Engieering by Donald L. Katz. The book start with an introduction to the natural gas industry and then concepts such as properties of rocks, properties of natural gases, water-hydrocarbon system, field separation, fractional distillation, and gas-flow measurements come under discussion. So, to get this book, download the free Handbook of Natural Gas Engineering Pdf absolutely free from our website right now.
Handbook of Natural Gas Engineering Pdf Features.
Being the best book to study natural gas engineering, this handout has following features.
- This is one of the most demanded and sold book for natural gas engineering even though it got published in 1959.
- The topics in the books are introduction to the natural gas industry and then concepts such as properties of rocks, properties of natural gases, water-hydrocarbon system, field separation, fractional distillation, and gas-flow measurements come under discussion.
- This book is available in both soft and hard formats.
- The book contains important diagrams and tables alongside each topic.
- You can also buy the hard copy online.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry.
- Chapter 2: Properties of Reservoir Rocks.
- Chapter 3: Phase Behavior of Natural Gas Systems.
- Chapter 4: Properties of Natural Gases and Volatile Hydrocarbon Liquids.
- Chapter 5: Water-Hydrocarbon Systems.
- Chapter 6: Measurement and Computation of Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium for Complex Mixtures.
- Chapter 7: Flow and Compression Calculations.
- Chapter 8: Gas Flow Measurements.
- Chapter 9: Drilling and Testing of Natural Gas Wells.
- Chapter 10: Steady and Unsteady State Flow in Reservoirs.
- Chapter 11: Development and Operation of Gas Fields.
- Chapter 12: Gas from Condensate and Oil Fields.
- Chapter 13: Field-Separation and Oil Absorption Processes.
- Chapter 14: Fractional Distillation.
- Chapter 15: Low-Temperature Processing.
- Chapter 16: The Dehydration and Sweetening of Natural Gas.
- Chapter 17: Transmission to Market.
- Chapter 18: Underground Storage of Natural Gas.
- Chapter 19: Conservation of Governmental Regulation.
Download Handbook of Natural Gas Engineering Pdf Free.