Being students of petroleum engineering, we study so much from different books on different subjects that we may know everything about every discipline of petroleum but still, we stay confused about what will happen when we go to the field. Because, in those books, there is nothing that could guide us straight to the field job. So, for the solution to this issue that students are facing, here is this book/guide named Oil Field Familiarization Training Guide which discusses everything such as the geology of the formation, origin of petroleum, traps, types of rigs, and setting them up, drilling, casing, cementing, well damage, problems, and hence, all the concepts which are important to study when you go an oil field. Now if you want to get this guide, download the free Oil Field Familiarization Training Guide Pdf free by clicking the link at the end of this article.
Oil Field Familiarization Training Guide Pdf Features.
Here is a list of all those features which you are going to get from this guide.
- All the important concepts related to the oil fields such as the geology of the formation, the origin of petroleum, traps, types of rigs and setting them up, drilling, casing, cementing, well damage, and others are discussed in it.
- The book is available both in soft hard and formats so you can get any.
- The wording used for the book is easy and you can understand it properly.
- This is one of the most demanded guides online.
- It is absolutely free to download.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Introduction.
- Chapter 2: Petroleum Geology & Oil Field Fluids.
- Chapter 3: Rig Types & Components.
- Chapter 4: Drilling and Completing A Well.
- Chapter 5: Formation Evaluation Techniques.
- Chapter 6: Well Completions.
- Appendix A: Regional Geology.
- Appendix B: Current Literature.
- Appendix C Helicopter Safety.
- Appendix D: Restricted Articles.