While gas reservoirs are nowadays very important in the petroleum field, you have to know all the information related to gas reservoirs. If you want to be a good engineer, you must be aware of gas reservoirs. So, for this purpose, you can download Gas Reservoir Engineering by John Lee by clicking the free download option given below. You will gain important knowledge of gas reservoirs in this book.
Although much of the technology for oil wells applies to gas well there is much difference between them. It is very important to learn about that kind of difference. All the information of those technologies is explained in it. By studying this book, you will get a good fundamental concept and background about how to recognize and handle it. In this book, the authors have tried to provide practical equations and methods. All important properties, tests, and analyses of gas well are explained in this book. Following are some of the features of this book.
Gas Reservoir Engineering PDF features
- Gas Reservoir Engineering is a book from the SPE textbook series and it is written by well-qualified authors.
- It is one of the most demanded books at the courses of undergraduate and graduate levels.
- This book is available in both hard copy and pdf formats. It will be easy for you to study it on your laptop and personal computer.
- Every topic is explained with diagrams and tables.
- It is written in easy wording so you will not face any difficulty in understanding.
Table OF Contents
Chapter No 1: Properties Of Natural Gas
Chapter No 2: Fundamentals of Gas flow in conduits
Chapter No 3: Gas flow Measurements
Chapter No 4: Gas flow in Wellbores
Chapter No 5: Fundamentals of Fluid Flow in Porous Media
Chapter No 6: Pressure Transient Testing of Gas Wells
Chapter No 7: Deliverability Testing of Gas Wells
Chapter No 8: Design and Implementations of Gas well Tests
Chapter No 9: Decline Curve analysis of Gas Wells
Chapter No 10: Gas Volume and Material Balance Calculations
Chapter No 11: Reservoir Simulation.