While measuring the fluids is one important technique in the oil and gas industry. In the petroleum industry crude oil is measured through different devices installed. This book will take you toward an accurate flow measurement. The subtitle of this book is A Practical Guide to Accurate Flow Measurement. Theoretical and technical overview of flow measurement is presented in this book. Practical Application of meters is presented in this book.
Each and every topic is explained with the easy concept. The authors have tried to present their great experiences while measuring fluid flow. Lots of Flowmeters, laws, and necessary devices are explained in this book. Fluid Flow Measurement by E.L. Upp and Paul J. LaNasa is a recommended book. You can download the pdf of this book free from our website. Follow the features what does this book contains.
Fluid Flow Measurement PDF Features.
- Studying this book will much information on fluid flow measurement.
- You can study this book by download the PDF file of this book, You can download it free from here.
- Contains more knowledge than the previous edition.
- It is written in easy wording, you will not face any difficulty while reading.
- A better understanding of each topic is explained with examples and figures.
Table of Contents.
CHAPTER 1 Introduction.
CHAPTER 2 Basic Flow Measurement Laws
CHAPTER 3 Types of Fluid Flow Measurement
CHAPTER 4 Basic Reference Standards
CHAPTER 5 From Theory to Practice
CHAPTER 6 Fluids
CHAPTER 7 Flow
CHAPTER 8 Operations
CHAPTER 9 Maintenance Meter Equipment
CHAPTER 10 Measurement and Meters
CHAPTER 11 Differential (Head) Meters
CHAPTER 12 Linear and Special Meters
CHAPTER 13 Readouts and Related Devices
CHAPTER 14 Proving Systems
CHAPTER 15 Loss and Unaccounted for Fluids
CHAPTER 16 Auditing