It is one of the important processes in the oil and gas industry. If you are driller or drilling engineer you must have enough knowledge to solve errors or other problems during drilling. The main purpose of this book is to explain and introduce the basics of drilling. In the course outline of Petroleum Engineering drilling engineering is a major subject. Boreholes problems are discussed in great details.
The introduction to the principles and some necessary procedures in drilling engineering are explained in good details. Plus point about this book is that all chapters contain a theoretical introduction, as well as examples and exercises. You can understand it quickly. You can download this book free from our website. Click on download option at the end of this article.
Drilling Engineering PDF Features
- References for further readings are given at the end of this book.
- Necessaryequations and procedures to solve the exercises are presented throughout in this book.
- All the important text related to drilling are used in this book.
- A Recommended book in the course outline drilling engineering.
- The PDF file is attached, you can download it free from here.
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Introduction
Chapter No2: Rotary Drilling Rig
Chapter No3: Geomechanics
Chapter No4: Drilling Hydraulics
Chapter No5: Drilling Bits
Chapter No6: Drillstring Design
Chapter No7: Drilling Fluid
Chapter No8: Casing Design
Chapter No9: Directional Drilling and Deviation Control
Chapter No10: Borehole Problems
Chapter No11: Kick Control and Blowout Prevention
Chapter No12: Cementing