Advanced Reservoir Engineering Introduction:
Being a student of petroleum engineering, you must be familiar with the book of reservoir engineering written by Tarek Ahmed. Once you think you are very much done with the basics of reservoir engineering from that book, you will need to move on to the advanced concepts. Once again you can get the book from the same author which is entitled Advanced Reservoir Engineering. He wrote this book in a collaboration with Paul Mckinney who is another well-known Professor of Petroleum Engineering.
Once you have this book, you can study advanced concepts of reservoir engineering such as well testing analysis, water influx, the performance of oil reservoirs, prediction of oil reservoir performance, unconventional gas reservoirs, and many other advanced concepts related to the reservoir engineering department. To get this book, you can download the free Advanced Reservoir Engineering Pdf by clicking the download link given at the end.
Advanced Reservoir Engineering Pdf Features.
Here is a list of all the features which you can get while you have this book.
- To study advanced reservoir engineering and its concepts, this is the best book you can get.
- It is also the most demanded and read a book for the purpose.
- It discusses advanced concepts such as well testing analysis, water influx, the performance of oil reservoirs, prediction of oil reservoir performance, unconventional gas reservoirs, and several others.
- You can get this book both in hard and soft formats.
- The wording in the book is easy to read and understandable.
- All the topics are explained in good detail with diagrams and tables.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Well Testing Analysis.
- Chapter 2: Water Influx.
- Chapter 3: Unconventional Gas Reservoirs.
- Chapter 4: Performance of Oil Reservoirs.
- Chapter 5: Predicting Oil Reservoir Performance.
- Chapter 6: Introduction of Oil Field Economics.