Production Operation Volume 1 is One of important books in production engineering because the chapters presented in this book is all about production operations. This plays an important role in petroleum field. Being a production engineer, you must be aware of these operations. While you are a student of this field, you need a good book to study about productions. In this book you will study geological and reservoir considerations in productions operations and all the equipment used in production. Factors that are effected on production operation are briefly explained. Hazards and flow restrictions around the well bore are presented in this book. As for production, the book which is most trusted is Production Operations series by Thomas O. Allen and Alan P. Roberts. You can download the free Production Operations Volume 1 PDF at the end of this article. Before downloading, review the features of this book.
Production Operations Volume 1 PDF Features.
Here is a list of some of the major features of this book.
- The book is available in both hard copy and pdf formats. It will be easy for you to study it in you laptop and Personal computer.
- Every topic is explained with diagrams, and tables.
- It also include some topics of well testing related to production operations.
- One of recommended book in production engineering.
- All the important Symbols and Abbreviations, English / Metric Units Standards for Metric Conversion Factors are given in the last of this book.
Table of Contents.
Chapter No 1: Geologic Considerations in Producing Operations.
Chapter No 2: Reservoir Considerations in Well Completions.
Chapter No 3: Well Production Testing.
Chapter No 4: Primary Cementing.
Chapter No 5: Well Completion Design.
Chapter No 6: Tubing Strings, Packers, Subsurface Control Equipment.
Chapter No 7: Perforating Oil and Gas Wells.
Chapter No 8: Completion and Work over Fluids.
Chapter No 9: Through-Tubing Production Logging.
Download Production Operations Volume 1 PDF Free.