Horizontal Well Technology Introduction:
Most of the books in which you read about horizontal or directional drilling just contain a chapter or two about it. However, to understand all the concepts of horizontal drilling and to learn of its technology, you needed a book in which everything is about this subject. One of the very few good books is this Horizontal Well Technology by S.D. Joshi. This book discusses all the important concepts of horizontal drilling such as techniques, skin factor, productivity index, influence of well eccentricity, pseudo-steady state flow, water and gas coning in vertical wells, and many other important contents which you must read being a drilling engineer. To get this book for free, download Horizontal Well Technology Pdf by clicking the red download button given at the end of this article. Let us now discuss more about this book such as its features and table of contents.
Horizontal Well Technology Pdf Features.
Listed below are all the features which you are going to get from this book.
- Horizontal Well Technology Pdf is absolutely free to download so don’t waste money on buying and read it from here.
- The book is written in quite an easy wordings so you will not face problem understanding it.
- All the important concepts of horizontal drilling such as techniques, skin factor, productivity index, influence of well eccentricity, pseudo-steady state flow, water and gas coning in vertical wells, multilateral well design, multilateral wells and many other important contents which you must read being a drilling engineer.
- The book contains images, tables, and graphics for better understanding.
- All the topics are explained in good detail.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Overview of Horizontal Well Drilling.
- Chapter 2: Reservoir Engineering Concepts.
- Chapter 3: Steady-State Solutions.
- Chapter 4: Influence of Well Eccentricity.
- Chapter 5: Comparison of Horizontal and Vertical Fractured Wells.
- Chapter 6: Transient Well Testing.
- Chapter 7: Pseudo-Steady State Flow.
- Chapter 8: Water and Gas Coning in Vertical and Horizontal Wells.
- Chapter 9: Horizontal Wells in Gas Reservoirs.
- Chapter 10: Pressure Drop Through a Horizontal Well.
- Appendix A: Petroleum Fluid Properties.
- Appendix B: Gas Compressibility Factor.
- Appendix C: Conversion Factors.
- Appendix D: The Calculation of Pseudo-Skin Factors.
- Appendix E: Recovery Factors.
- Appendix F: Glossary.
- Equation Index.
Download Horizontal Well Technology Pdf Free.
This book was removed due to a copyright infringement. Please, support the publishers by buying the book