Elements of Petroleum Geology begins with an account of the physical and chemical properties of petroleum, Which are one of the important factors to know in this industry. This book contains the methods of petroleum exploration and production. These methods include drilling, geophysical exploration techniques, wireline logging, and subsurface geological mapping. The book contains a comprehensive information of the composition and formation of tarps sands and oil shales. Before downloading this book let’s Follow the main features of this book.
You May also like: Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering Second Edition PDF Download
Elements of Petroleum Geology PDF Features.
- Elements of Petroleum Geology is one of the Updated books.
- It Reviews the concepts and methodology of petroleum exploration and production.
- This book is also available in both Hard and Soft Copy.
- This book is extremely well written and easy to read.
- It is highly recommended this book as an excellent introduction to the field in university courses.
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Introduction
Chapter No2: The Physical and Chemical Properties of Petroleum
Chapter No3: Methods of Exploration
Chapter No4: The Subsurface Environment
Chapter No5: Generation and Migration of Petroleum
Chapter No6: The Reservoir
Chapter No7: Traps and Seals
Chapter No8: Sedimentary Basins and Petroleum Systems
Chapter No9: Nonconventional Petroleum Resources
Chapter No10: Conclusions
Appendix A: Standard Units and Conversion Factors
Appendix B: Glossary