Type: Handbook Pdf, Epub & Ebook.
Directional Drilling is one of the best drilling solutions for a reservoir where you need to avoid problems such as water coning or you want to develop your field in a more economical way.
Also, where there are permeability and other issues, directional drilling can be a good option. Directional Drilling is a subject that is needed to be studied very well because there are so many concepts about it.
Before starting with the advances of this subject, you will need to understand the basics such as history and basic concepts of the subject otherwise, you will not do good.
One of the best journals or book which you can get to study the subject is Introduction to Directional Drilling by the Schlumburger which is one of the biggest compny in the business. You can also get the free Introduction to Directional Drilling Pdf at the end.
Download Schlumberger handbook pdf
Also Find Oil 101 pdf
Introduction to Directional Drilling Pdf Features.
Getting this pdf is going to bring you a list of features. Some of those features are listed below.
1. The book contains all the basic concepts about the directional drilling and the technology which used being used in the job.
2. This book gives a good account on the history of this drilling technique so that you can better understand the conditions and purpose of it.
3. The best thing which makes this book is that this journal is from Schlumburger which is one of the biggest companies in the oil and field industry.
4. The information shared in this journal is based on the real experiences of the company’s work time and this is what you actually to be a good petroleum engineer.
5. The book is available both in hard and pdf formats and by getting the pdf format, you can read this book anywhere and anytime you want.
Download Petroleum books
Download Introduction to Directional Drilling Pdf Free.