Advances in Well Test Analysis is an updated book in well testing because it contains useful information in Pressure buildup and Flow test in wells. Before production of a well, testing of that well is one of the important stages. Being a good engineer, you know should know about those tests which can be used during testing a well. You can study these all tests by downloading free Advances in Well Test Analysis PDF book.
It will help you in other well testing factors too which is important for well analysis like you can take an example of different equations and graphs. As it is an advanced book by downloading it free you can get more accurate methods of well testing. Best concepts of advance testing are explained. Enough information is used in it for the reader to understand the complete concept of well testing. You will absolutely download this book by reading its important features.
Advances in Well Test Analysis PDF Features
Here is a list of all the features which you are going to get from this PDF.
- This book draws heavily on information in Pressure buildup and flow tests. And another important test in wells.
- All the necessary Graphs and Nomenclatures are given in the last of this book.
- This is the advanced and most demanded book course outline of well testing.
- Getting the PDF book allows you to read this book on your tablets and computers.
- Each topic and Tests are explained with a basic definition, diagrams, and tables.
Table of Contents
Chapter No 1: Introduction.
Chapter No 2: Principles of Transient Test Analysis.
Chapter No 3: Pressure Drawdown Testing.
Chapter No 4: Multiple-Rate Testing.
Chapter No 5: Pressure Buildup Testing.
Chapter No 6: Estimating Average Reservoir Pressure.
Chapter No 7: Injection Well Testing.
Chapter No 8: Drill Stem Testing.
Chapter No 9: Multiple-Well Testing.
Chapter No 10: Effect of Reservoir Heterogeneities on Pressure Behavior.
Chapter No 11: Effect of Wellbore Conditions on Pressure Behavior.
Chapter No 12: Applications of Computers to Well Testing.
Chapter No 13: Test Design to Instrumentation.