Well, Logging and Formation Evaluation is an essential book which assists Petrophysicists during on job duty. It includes all that methods which are required to a Petrophysicists. While petrophysics plays a vital role in reservoir characteristics. This book has a great command of such kind of properties. Being a Petroleum engineer you must undergo through this logging techniques. Differently advanced well logging methods are explained in it. List of seven Appendix is given in the last of this book which is going to help you a lot. Download it free from our website.
You May also like: Elements of Petroleum Geology PDF Free Download
Well Logging and Formation Evaluation PDF Features
- Well, Logging and Formation Evaluation consists of advanced logging techniques.
- Available in both PDF and Hardcopy.
- In it, Issues during Production Geology and Reservoir engineering are presented in details.
- It is written in easy English you will not face any difficulty in reading.
- Every topic is explained in good detail.
Table of contents.
Chapter No1: Basics
Chapter No2: Quicklook Log Interpretation
Chapter No3: Full interpretation
Chapter No4: Saturation Height/Analysis
Chapter No5: Advanced log Interpretation Techniques
Chapter No6: Integration with Seismic
Chapter No7: Rock Mechanics Issues
Chapter No8: Value of Information
Chapter No9: Equity Determination
Chapter No10: Production Geology Issues
Chapter No11: Reservoir Engineering Issues
Chapter No12: Homing-In Techniques
Chapter No13: Well Deviation, Surveying, and Geosteering