This book represents the great concept of porous rocks and their interactions. To be aware of hydrocarbons presence beneath earth surface, you must have good command on its basics. In this book, all the important theories and laboratory procedures are presented with the easy concept. This book contains more latest topics than the previous edition. In this book, necessary procedures are brought together from different sources to know about the hydrocarbons. Mineralogy, petrology, and geology play an important role in petrophysical properties, these all are explained with good details in this book. The PDF file of this book is available on our website. Click on download option and download it free from here. Keep visiting and sharing our site for upcoming latest books. Follow the main features and table of contents of this book.
Petrophysics By Djebbar Tiab and Erle C. Donaldson PDF Features
- The Appendix, covering petrophysics laboratory experiments are given in this book.
- The main topics covered in this book are, geological and engineering classifications of natural fractures, indicators of natural fractures, determination of fracture porosity and permeability, fracture intensity index, porosity partitioning coefficient.
- Each topic is explained with figures, tables, and explained in a friendly way.
- This unique book belongs on the bookshelf of every petroleum engineer and petroleum geologist.
- There are total nineteen experiments presented at the last of this book.
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Introduction to Mineralogy
Chapter No2: Introduction to Petroleum Geology
Chapter No3: Porosity and Permeability
Chapter No4: Formation Resistivity and Water Saturation
Chapter No5: Capillary Pressure
Chapter No6: Wettability
Chapter No7: Applications of Darcy’s Law
Chapter No8: Naturally Fractured Reservoirs Introduction
Chapter No9: Effect of Stress on Rock Properties
Chapter No10: Fluid-rock Interaction