In this book, various features of petroleum analysis are explained. It also provides a detailed explanation of the necessary procedures that are practical to feedstocks and behavior of Petroleum Fractions. The science of Petroleum Analytical is the set of understanding the problems of processing various feedstocks. This book examines the way that the analytical science has been applied to defining the properties and behavior of the different supply frame that are used in the petroleum refining industry. This book describes the application of new methods for determining instability and analytical methods related to environmental adjustment. The book provides details of the meaning of the various test results The focus of the book is the analysis of crude oil.
Handbook of Petroleum Analysis PDF Features
- This book helps in the understanding of the criteria for quality of petroleum and petroleum products.
- The aim of the book is the analysis of crude oil, with importance on overall product analysis.
- Total fifteen chapters are presented in this book.
- Download the pdf of this book and read it in your laptop and personal computers.
- You can download it free from our website
Table of Contents
Chapter No1: Definitions and History
Chapter No2: Chemical Composition
Chapter No3: Classification
Chapter No4: Physical Properties
Chapter No5: Thermal Properties
Chapter No6: Electrical and Optical Properties
Chapter No7: Spectroscopic Methods
Chapter No8: Chemical Methods
Chapter No9: Fractional Composition
Chapter No10: Chromatographic Analysis
Chapter No11: Structural Group Analysis
Chapter No12: Molecular Weight
Chapter No13: Instability and Incompatibility
Chapter No14: Use of the Data – The Structure of Petroleum
Chapter No15: Use of the Data – Mapping and Predictability