Drilling and Well Completions by Carl Gatlin Pdf, After the exploration is done to know the presence of hydrocarbons in a reservoir, the step which follows is Drilling. This is one of the most important money consuming stage in the oil and gas industry and that’s why special important is given to this subject in the universities providing the course. Conducting experiments for the drilling is not possible at the college level since it requires heavy equipment.
However, it is possible for the students to get a good knowledge of drilling through the books. One of the most read and reliable books for the drilling engineering is Drilling and Well Completion by Carl Gatlin. In this post, you are going to read the features, table of contents, and then you will be able to get the free Drilling and Well Completions by Carl Gatlin Pdf. So keep reading ahead.
Drilling and Well Completions by Carl Gatlin Pdf Features.
Here is a list of all the features which you might like about this book.
1. This book is written in easy English words and can be understood easily.
2. It talks about all the basic concepts of drilling and well completion.
3. The book is available both in hard and pdf formats.
4. The book talks about rotary and cable tool drilling, core and core analysis, and the well completing in great detail.
5. It is one of the most demanded books about drilling.
6. With each topic, diagrams, tables, and statistics are given for better understanding.
7. Every topic starts with a basic definition and then it is explained in details.
Also Get: Production Operations Volume 2 Pdf
Table of Contents.
Here is a list of all the chapters that are included in this book.
Chapter 1: The Nature of Petroleum.
Chapter 2: Concepts of Petroleum Geology and Basic Rock Properties.
Chapter 3: Petroleum Exploration Methods and General Leasing Practices.
Chapter 4: Cable Tool Drilling.
Chapter 5: Rotary Drilling: General Method and Equipment.
Chapter 6: The Composition, Functions, and General Nature of Rotary Drilling Fluids.
Chapter 7: Rotary Drilling Hydraulics.
Chapter 8: Factors Affecting Penetration Rate.
Chapter 9: Rotary Drilling Techniques.
Chapter 10: Core and Core Analysis.
Chapter 11: Well Logging.
Chapter 12: Formation Damage.
Chapter 13: Drill Stem Testing.
Chapter 14: Oil Well Cementing and Casing Practices.
Chapter 15: The Well Completion.
Download Drilling and Well Completions by Carl Gatlin Pdf Free.