To study the basics of drilling fluids, you could really use a book like Drilling Fluids Technology. For moving on to the advanced concepts such as testing of these fluids, learning the properties of the fluids, and study each of the fluids separately in detail, Baker Hughes Fluid Facts Engineering Handbook will be perfect for you. Before we make and use drilling fluids to remove the cuttings, they should be tested and there are different tests which you can learn in this book. Important fluid properties such as viscosity, API gravity, gel strength, density, and other properties are also explained in good detail. The thing which makes this engineering handbook worth reading is that all mud types such as water-base mud and their systems are explained in detail. To read this book in soft form, download the free fluid facts engineering handbook from the link at the bottom.
Fluid Facts Engineering Handbook Pdf Features.
Here is a list of some features which you are going to get from this book.
- If you want to study the advanced concepts and fluid facts, this is the best handbook you can get.
- All the information contained in the book is updated with latest knowledge from the field of petroleum engineering.
- This handbook is available both in soft and hard formats.
- It is very easy to read since wording are easy and you can understand the concepts easily.
- All the topics are explained with their background, basic definitions, and also the advanced concepts.
Let us now move on to tell you the chapters included in this book.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Products, Applications, and Testing.
- Chapter 2: Water-Base Fluid Systems.
- Chapter 3: Oil and Synthetic Base Drilling Fluids.
- Chapter 4: Engineering.
- Chapter 5: Formulas, Charts, Tables.
Having read the features and table of contents, download the petroleum books from free link below.